SCHOOL CLIMATE CONFERENCE | OCTOBER 26-27, 2020
We invite you to learn about the critical issues schools will be facing and cost effective strategies to deal with these same issues. The conference will discuss the direct link between school climate, learning, attendance, and supportive learning environments for all students.
- $99 per person
- Attendance to all Conference Workshops
- All General Sessions
DATES AND TIMES:
*Conference Agenda and Times could be modified prior to conference date.
- 12:30 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Welcome Introductions.
- 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. - General Session 1
- 2: 15 p.m. - 3:15 p.m. - Workshop 1
- 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. - Welcome Introductions.
- 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m. - General Session 2
- 10:15 a.m. - 11:15 a.m. Workshop 2
- 11:15 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Lunch
- 12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Workshop 3
- 1:15 p.m. - 2:15 p.m. - Workshop 4
- 2:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. - Closing General Session 3
KEYNOTE SPEAKERS INCLUDE:
- Dr. Reyes Gauna
- Julia Gabor and Kid Grit Panel
- Data Gathering Strategies
- Dropout Prevention
- Athletics Impact on School Climate
- Building a Positive School Climate/PBIS
- Alcohol & Other Drugs
- Crisis & Mental Health Response
- Youth Development and Risk Prevention